Water Heater Services for Seattle, WA
Professional Water Heater Repair & Replacement
We use our water heaters every day and they do a lot of work. Sometimes they will need repairs. If repair is not an option, we can help you choose the best replacement for your home or business. Water heater repairs with Quality Plumbing are cost-efficient and energy efficient. You can trust our licensed plumbers for the most professional installations and repair work.
If your water heater is showing the following signs, call Quality Plumbing:
- You run out of water before finishing a bath or shower
- Taking a long time to heat water
- Leaking from the water heater tank
- Making noise from the water heater tank
- You see rusty water coming from the tap when using hot water
Call 206-789-7676 to schedule service with our water heater experts.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
Depending on how much you use your water heater and how often it has been maintained, life expectancy can range anywhere from 9 years to 11 years. We can help you find out if your water heater is due for a replacement. Just call us at 206-789-7676. We can come to your home, inspect your water heater, and let you know how soon you might need a replacement and your best options for a new water heater
Is your water heater nearing the end of its lifespan? Is it time to get a water heater replacement? Quality Plumbing is here to help! We can be at your house in a jiffy and will replace your system quickly, safely and efficiently. We always make sure sure that your new system is compliant with the new federally mandated energy efficiency standards and is the correct size for your needs. New modern waters heaters are an upfront investment but are technologically superior to older models and provide great energy savings each month, so you can be sure to recoup your investment. A new system can save you about 16% on water heating bills over older systems.
Get Hot Water Back Fast
Whether you are running out of hot water or you are hearing rumbling in your system, Quality Plumbing has the repair or the new water heater system to get your family running again quickly.
We offer several types of new systems:
- Conventional Water Heaters – Hot water is stored in a large tank and is heated by electricity or gas. New, high-efficiency models of this kind can reduce water heating bills by up to 7 percent.
- Tankless Water Heaters – This system heats water as you need it. Because it doesn’t keep a large tank of water hot, a tankless heater is very energy efficient and can reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – These have a higher initial cost, but a much higher lifetime energy savings. This type combines a conventional tank with a heat pump and uses existing water and electrical connections. Hybrid water heaters can reduce the costs of heating water up to 63%.
Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater? Call us at 206-789-7676. We are here to help!
Water Heater Repair Near Me
Regular maintenance can help detect minor water heater problem before they become expensive. During a water heater inspection, we can repair small problems before they grow into big ones. If you do experience a major problem, call us as quickly as possible to fix the problem and we will have your family and home up and running fast.
Call 206-789-7676 to schedule your water heater repair service.
The cold weather is easily combatted with the warm water a water heater offers. So if you system isn’t up to the task, let Quality Plumbing give you the repair or replacement you need. Our water heater services can ensure you always have the hot water you need in Seattle, WA.
Water heaters wear out in many different ways. So whether your hot water runs out too quickly or takes too long to heat up, you likely will need repairs. When we come, we check the appliance itself and the surrounding plumbing to locate the source of the problem and fix it. Some common problems we see include:
- Leaks: A leak in your tank can cause water damage on the floor and walls around it. If you notice water around your tank, contact us right away.
- Rust: If your water heater has begun to rust, we can help you determine the extent of the damage and what the best course of action is.
No matter what problems your water heater has, you can rely on us to take care of them.
Water heaters last for about 10 years, depending on how well the appliance has been maintained. However, age isn’t the only reason you may need to replace your water heater. With our years of experience, we can tell you whether your system can be repaired or whether it needs to be replaced.
If you do need water heater replacement, we can explain your options to you and help you choose the best system for your needs. We offer a variety of water heater systems, including:
- Conventional water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Hybrid water heaters
Each options has its own benefits and could be a great choice for your home.
Contact Us Today
“You guys did a great job, very courteous, clean, and you saved the drywall which made the repairs easier. Thanks”
“Thank you for the new toilet, it's a huge improvement. The plunger is going back in the closet!”